Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Assignment #31 Free Choice~My summer :D

So this summer I am doing a lot, which is new to me because normally I don't do anything during my summer. This summer I am spending two weeks in Indiana and Illinois, to visit my family. I haven't seen them in a long time and I am very excited to be going back there.


Also this summer I will be going up to Northern California with my youth group, we are going on a work team trip. I've been going on these work team trips for five years now. What we do is help repair homes on an Indian reservation. We repair decks, paint/prime houses, fix roofs, and a bunch of other services.


Besides going to Chicago and Lafayette and up to NorCal, I'll will be spending time with my boyfriend and my friends at the beach and just hanging out. I will also be spending a good amount of time looking for a summer job. This is what I plan to do for my summer and I am excited for it to start!


No comments:

Post a Comment